|Quantity||Unit price||Discount (%)||Reference price|
|To 1||€31.28 *||32.00 %||€0.08 * / 1 liter|
|From 2||€31.14 *||32.30 %||€0.08 * / 1 liter|
|From 3||€31.13 *||32.33 %||€0.08 * / 1 liter|
|From 6||€25.26 *||45.09 %||€0.06 * / 1 liter|
|From 12||€22.16 *||51.83 %||€0.06 * / 1 liter|
|From 24||€21.07 *||54.20 %||€0.05 * / 1 liter|
|From 48||€19.37 *||57.89 %||€0.05 * / 1 liter|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order until 02.08.2021 - 16:00 o'clock this and other products.
- PU / Volume: 400 L
- Colour: Black, anthracite
- Material: Made of 100% recycled polystyrene without any flame retardants
- 100% biodegradable and fully compostable
- Decomposable in the presence of micro-organisms (In general in water, soil and landfill)
- Antistatic and odourless
- Clean, dust-free and extremely light
- Excellent padding and fill material, also suitable for automatic feed systems
- Great restoring force
- Shockproof and flexible
- Chlorine-free according to DIN 51400
- Perfect protection for your products
- Disposal: Reuse, recycle or dispose in organic waste bin
Flo-Pak is a company of the FP International Group, and the inventor of the Flo-Pak packaging chips. Since 1967, it has been offering a range of environmentally friendly packaging solutions, which is constantly being expanded.
We’re experts in protecting goods during shipping and storage. And in doing so, our products have not only made it as fillers and padding material in cardboard boxes, but also into the Guinness Book of Records – as the lightest manmade product!
Apart from the packaging industry, our products are also used in many other sectors. We’re always keen to ensure good quality and perfect service in order to meet the requirements of the rapidly developing market.
Stück pro Palette: