Flo-Pak Green loose fill packaging peanuts
|Quantity||Unit price||Discount (%)||Reference price|
|To 1||€31.85 *||30.37 %||€0.08 * / 1 liter|
|From 2||€31.86 *||30.35 %||€0.08 * / 1 liter|
|From 3||€31.89 *||30.28 %||€0.08 * / 1 liter|
|From 6||€24.07 *||47.38 %||€0.06 * / 1 liter|
|From 12||€24.14 *||47.22 %||€0.06 * / 1 liter|
|From 24||€24.20 *||47.09 %||€0.06 * / 1 liter|
|From 48||€24.24 *||47.00 %||€0.06 * / 1 liter|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order until 15.06.2021 - 16:00 o'clock this and other products.
- PU / Volume: 400 L
- Colour: Green
- Material: Made of 100% recycled polystyrene
- Great restoring force
- Shockproof and flexible
- Excellent padding and fill material
- Well thought out form, massive foamed in an form of “8”
- They prevent products from slipping
- You can save postage costs due to its low tare weight
- Decompose themselves in the presence of micro-organisms (In general in water, soil and landfill)
- Very economical: The particles only compress themselves into approx. 5% during vibration, which means 4 to 5 times less than conventional products
- Disposal: Reuse, recycle or dispose in organic waste bin
Flo-Pak is a company of the FP International Group, and the inventor of the Flo-Pak packaging chips. Since 1967, it has been offering a range of environmentally friendly packaging solutions, which is constantly being expanded.
We’re experts in protecting goods during shipping and storage. And in doing so, our products have not only made it as fillers and padding material in cardboard boxes, but also into the Guinness Book of Records – as the lightest manmade product!
Apart from the packaging industry, our products are also used in many other sectors. We’re always keen to ensure good quality and perfect service in order to meet the requirements of the rapidly developing market.
Stück pro Palette: