|Quantity||Unit price||Discount (%)|
|To 1||€42.08 *||2.48 %|
|From 2||€42.03 *||2.60 %|
|From 4||€41.28 *||4.33 %|
|From 6||€40.91 *||5.19 %|
|From 10||€40.55 *||6.03 %|
|From 20||€39.89 *||7.56 %|
|From 40||€38.68 *||10.36 %|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order until 09.02.2023 - 16:00 o'clock this and other products.
- PU = 2500 sheets (comply with 1 ream)
- Quality: High-quality class B paper
- Grammage: 75 g / m²
- Volume: 1.31 cm³ / g
- Opacity: 93 %
- CIE-Whiteness: 161 % (extremely white)
- Durability: 100 years
- Carton unit: 2,500 sheets (comply with 5 ream)
- Pallet unit: 100,000 sheets
- Certificate / Norms: DIN EN 12281, ISO 534, ISO 11475, ISO 2470, ISO 2471, ISO 9002, ISO 9706
- Archivability is ensured by ISO 9706, PEFC certified
- PaperOne ProDigi™ Nanotechnology
- Excellent printing results due to the its stability and stiffness
- Suitable for every printing process and different type of machines e.g. copiers, fax machines or inkjets
- Perfect for daily use in the office
APRIL Group is one of the largest, most technologically advanced and efficient makers of pulp and paper products in the world.
We make products that are used by millions of people every day in liquid packaging, printing and writing paper, tissues, shopping bags, food packaging, magazines and books.
Our products, including our flagship PaperOneTM office paper, are proudly marketed and sold in more than 70 countries around the world.
Our business is built on a Sustainable Forest Management Policy. Our operations include a state-of-the-art pulp and paper mill and plantation forests in Riau Province, Sumatra, Indonesia. We directly employ more than 5,000 people and 90,000 more work in businesses that supply or support us.
Stück pro Paket:
Stück pro Palette: